You’ve decided to introduce a new puppy into your home. You’ve researched what breed is best for you and your family; there’s great excitement in your home anticipating puppy’s arrival, but what’s the best way to set off on the right foot? Feeling unsure?
There’s no better way than to get answers from an expert. That’s why Sue Gilmore, a professionally qualified, well-known expert dog behaviourist and trainer can answer your questions and demonstrate how to settle your puppy into your home.
The first 20 weeks of a puppy’s life are critical to forming a magical, life long relationship together. So, get expert advice and you’ll be well on your way towards teaching your puppy to be happy, responsive and willing to please you.
Topics covered include:
- Welcoming your puppy into your home
- Nipping/biting/play fighting
- Jumping up
- House Training/Toilet training
- Destructive behaviour: chewing furniture and household items
- How to socialise with people, dogs and the world around your puppy
- Basic training exercises: sit, down, come when called, walking without pulling, etc.
- Nutrition advice: what to feed your puppy
- Car safety
- Advice on pet insurance
- All your questions answered
- Helpful, tried and tested advice based on years of dog owning experience
Here to help solve your puppy’s unwanted behaviour problems – book your Puppy Home Visit and enjoy being the proud, devoted owner of your new furry friend.
Confused by all the advice available on the Internet?
A Puppy Home Visit can save you £££s even before you welcome your puppy home. Learn about poor quality, but expensive, puppy food; toys that could potentially harm your puppy; buying pet insurance that may not offer comprehensive cover for life plus a whole raft of other facts and advice based on expert, real life experience.
Training Dogs – Educating People