Ask the Expert
Telephone or Video Virtual Consultations via FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom in the UK and across the world Why choose a Home Consultation with Sue Gilmore, expert professional dog behaviourist?
- I oﬀer proven professional advice, based on years of experience to solve your
dog’s behavioural problems.
- All the beneﬁts of a personal behavioural consultation in the comfort of your own home, so
you save travel costs and your precious time
- Establish a respectful and trusting, life-long relationship between you and your dog
- Video your dog’s unwanted behaviour in situ and learn how to solve it with thoughtful
remedial techniques designed speciﬁcally for you and your dog. I know from experience
that dogs can exhibit diﬀerent behaviours when strangers are present or when they are
aware that they are being observed – just like children!
- All dogs are diﬀerent and your lifestyle is diﬀerent to others. Environmental circumstances,
time constraints, family and work commitments are taken into consideration to ensure that the practical plan I design speciﬁcally for you works.
- Book your personal telephone consultation at a mutually convenient time
- I provide a written programme with “Top Tips” to ensure you have the best opportunity to
- Think of your dog’s unwanted behaviour as a challenge, not an unsolvable problem and
I can help you with:
- All aspects of choosing the right puppy for you and your family
- Selecting your perfect puppy from a reputable breeder – avoid falling prey to puppy
- Bringing home and settling your puppy into your family environment
- Comprehensive advice on all aspects of owning your puppy, including:
- Toilet training and crate training
- How to stop nipping, biting and jumping up
For Junior and Adult Dogs:
- Anxiety, conﬁdence issues and being home alone
- Territorial and possession behaviour
- Destructive and chewing behaviour
- Attention seeking and jumping up
- Aggression to people and dogs
- Barking, boredom and stimulation
- Feeding and nutrition
- Training issues
…. and much more.
Don’t wait until your dog’s behaviour gets too much – send me a note of how I can help you for a
I’m here to help YOU!
Consultancy fees start from just £50
Payment via PayPal or BACS prior to the consultation, please.
Whilst we’re still in lockdown and social distancing is necessary, now is the ideal time to address and resolve your dog’s behaviour issues. Many of the more serious problems need to be addressed in the ﬁrst instance away from the actual scenarios where they occur. Putting the foundations in place in the home is the perfect place to start and with family around to help, why wait?
There’s so much conﬂicting advice and forums on the Internet; numerous books that oﬀer unproven methods and false hope, as well as advice from well-meaning fellow dog owners. Don’t waste your time and your money believing that ignoring problems makes them go away. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
I am here to help you via your preferred virtual communication platform, just as I can when making a home visit.
Looking forward to helping you and your dog – just Ask The Expert!
Here’s what Emma said after our telephone consultation on 9th May 2020: