Getting a new puppy is exciting and often a dream fulfilled, but sometimes life can be stressful when your furry bundle of fun tests you out with a nip or two, rips up your prize plants or forgets to go outside to toilet.
Under the personal care of well-known dog behaviourist Sue Gilmore your puppy will be in good hands. At puppy class you’ll learn how to train your future best friend, teach her/him manners and basic training techniques to build a life-long relationship that’s rewarding and respectful for you both. At Essex Dog Academy we believe that every puppy should be given the opportunity to fulfil her/his potential and every owner should be able to enjoy a well behaved, socially acceptable pet dog that responds happily and with enthusiasm.
- For puppies aged 10 weeks to 6 months
- Limited to 8 puppies to ensure personal attention
- Special reductions/ benefits for Essex Dog Academy members
- All your questions answered by a top dog behaviour practitioner
- Training indoors in autumn/winter. Outdoors in spring/summer (weather permitting).
- Special reduced rates for Puppy Home Visits to members – solve unwanted behaviour problems fast with expert help
- Class duration: 45 minutes with the option of an additional 10 minutes to socialise with members of the following obedience class.
Ask questions – you’ll get expert answers based on vast experience of owning and training dogs of all ages and breeds, personalised to your needs. Puppies have razor sharp teeth and some like to use them! Nipping, biting, jumping up, biting the lead are all common puppy behaviours. At class you’ll receive advice and watch how to solve these problems that can be quite exasperating (and painful!).
A Puppy Home Visit is a great way to fast-track your puppy’s training and address those irritating unwanted behaviour problems. You can learn, in the comfort of your own home, with a professional dog behaviourist the secrets of understanding how your puppy thinks, why puppies can show dominance and aggression plus may other aspects of owning a puppy.
A great relationship between you and your puppy is yours for life when developing techniques together. At Essex Dog Academy you get the best progressive training and behaviour advice from a professionally qualified behaviourist at all classes to build your partnership through understanding and communication.
Venue: Woodham Mortimer Village Hall CM9 6SX
Why bring your puppy training with Essex Dog Academy? You deserve the best advice to help you give your puppy the best start in life and build a strong, life-long relationship.